Sunday, October 12, 2008

Twigs and Twine Famous Pumpkin Dip


I'm still recovering from the whirlwind of our first in home boutique, but as promised, here is the recipe for the pumpkin dip that everyone has been raving about. More photos from the boutique and an update to my Etsy shop will follow after I catch up on some much needed zzzzzz's...



Twigs and Twine Pumpkin Butter Dip
(from Taste of Home Magazine with adjustments)

Warning, Highly Addictive!

3/4 cup Dickinson's Pumpkin Butter

(we used 1 cup and plan in the future to use 1 cup pumpkin pie filling and sugar and spices to taste)

1 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened

3/4 cup marshmallow creme (we used a full 7 oz. jar)

1 1/2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon

Process all ingredients in Kitchenaid or beat with a handmixer until smooth.

Chill and serve with sliced apples and gingersnaps. we also served it with a sliced mini baguette which was surprisingly delicious.

6 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Sounds delicious. I'll try it out soon.

Andria said...

It sounds soooo good. I was so sad I missed your show. It was Kennady's baptism. Hopefully I can catch the next one!!

Stacey said...

I was at the hospital with my little guy...I really want to check your stuff out, let me know when I can, or when your next show is!

Mackenzie said...

The boutique was fantastic! Thanks again for the invite and my fun little finds.

kelly said...

I had such a great time - thanks for the party!!! So, whens the next one? Kidding!!! Not really, but I will take any time when I can see my Liza! Kel

Amanda said...

Hey Liza! I'm sorry I missed your boutique. I bet it was awesome! I was wondering if you had any of your cute "No Soliciting" signs left, or how much you would charge to make one? I totally need one!!

Cameronskinner@juno.com