Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Family Pictures

O.K. between today and tomorrow I am going to try to get caught up with my blogging. A lot has been going on in the last couple of weeks. A few Sundays ago we took a little drive up to Nunn's park in the Provo canyon to see the beautiful colors of fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. And can I just say that nothing compares to my home state of Connecticut when it comes to fall. This is the time of year that I get home sick.

We had a blast. The kids loved playing in the leaves, I loved the scenery, Chad enjoyed skipping rocks in the river, and we all really enjoyed the peaceful feeling of being together as a family enjoying Heavenly Fathers creations.


This picture was my favorite one of the whole fam. We just used the timer and can I just say that trying to get Noah to look at a stationary object for more the 5 seconds is a huge challenge!

I Love this picture of Chad and the boys. They just adore him. I love how Jaxon head is on Chad's shoulder.

Jaxon took this picture of Chad and I all by himself. He has been able to frame up a good picture since before he could put a whole sentence together. He loves to take pictures.

This ones blurry I know. We need a new camera. Someday. A new camera is beaten out by medical bills on the priority list. But I love this picture blurry or not. Me with my boys!

O.K. this one is my favorite. This was just the boys playing around and Jaxon was making Noah laugh by kissing him. But it looks so sweet and loving. I know I have said it before, over and over, I LOVE MY BOYS!

7 comments:

Andria said...

Those pictures are so wonderful!! They look like a professional took them. The last picture is my favorite too. I love when you can catch them doing such cute things. The color of the last picture is so nice too!!

Stacey said...

I love all the pictures Liza...your boys are so cute!

Adrienne said...

Way cute pictures!

Geeda said...

those boys are almost as goodlookin as their grandfather.
I loved them, and you LJ look terrific, especially looking at last years pictures, lots has changed and you look great. I loved the last picture of the boys, its so cute. i love ya
mom

Kelly Tillotson said...

you have such a beautiful family :)
what a fun family home evening!

kelly said...

you guys are so beautiful! love you - kel

Jaimee said...

Great family pictures! I love them you guys look like you are doing really well.