Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ranches Academy Fundraiser


Last Saturday I had a booth at the Ranches Academy Charter school. It was fun and I got to see a lot of people who I don't see all the time. Craft fairs are hard work and I am still recovering.

For all of those who have asked where they purchase my stuff from I will be having another booth at the Rockwell High School this Saturday from 10-5. If you can not make it I will be posting more items on my etsy shop next week. Twigsandtwine.etsy.com

I also will have some things displayed in my home if you would like to email me.
Thank you all for the great response to all that I a have made. It means alot to know that others are enjoying what I love to create.

Here are some projects that I sold the most of.
Thanks for looking. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you on Saturday.

5 comments:

Megan said...

oops I commented on you Pumpkin land one. Read that one too.

Madsen Family said...

you are so amazing and talented. you all also look so great in your family pics! i really like the blurry one.....it makes it look like an old photo. very fun!

Kelly Tillotson said...

I noticed on the table what I THINK looks like something with brown, yellow-monkey/bananas...am I hallucinating? I just have those colors and things on the brain b/c im throwing Briggy a monkey yellow/brown first birthday! What is it? :)

Twigs & Twine Designs said...

Hey Kelly,
They are monkey brown and yellow cards. They say Better Get Better! I can send them to you if you want. You could alter them to make something for the party. My treat!

Kelly Tillotson said...

Thank you so much, Liza! Brown and Yellow has been on my mind like crazy since we picked the theme...its all I've been thinking about! Jessie told me how cute those little monkeys are!