Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Land

Two Mondays ago we went to Pumpkin Land for FHE. We go every year and the kids love it. This year we went with Kyle and Adrienne and their family. We had a good time together. We love going there because there's not just pumpkins. They have animals, a corn maze, jump houses, spook alleys and a big park.


Every year we get our picture taken in the same place. It great to look back and see how much the kids have grown.Here's last years picture. Noah is a different boy. They are both grown so much in a year.
The kids loved sitting on the big pumpkins.



They loved the jumpers too. Noah could climb up it all by himself with no braces! I'm sorry Adrienne. I know that this is not the best picture of my sister in laws family. But they look happy. I didn't get any where everyone was looking with my camera. We all had a great time. It's great that we are all close and get to spend time together.




1 comment:

Megan said...

Like I said before I love your stuff. We however live in Oregon so I'm hoping your ETSY has a lot of the items on here. My husband needs bday and christmas ideas and these are it. Are you going any more bazarrs other than this weekend? Thanks. Oh and I doubt it but I thought I'd ask are you doing any "craft nights" during the time of Dec.17-31st? We'll be in Alpine for Christmas.