Monday, September 15, 2008


I have finally decided to do a boutique in my home. I have done crafts shows before but I have never done anything but classes out of my home, so we will see how it goes. I have been convinced by loving friends. But I am super excited. I want everyone to come and hang out. We are going to have fall treats and apple cider.( I LOVE FALL) There will be Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decor. Along with regular all the time decor and gifts that will be just in time for Christmas. There will be tons to walk out the door with but if there is something you like and I don't have anymore or if you want a custom picture item I will have all custom orders done in time to give away for Christmas.

So please help me to spread the news. Tell anybody you want.
I want all to feel invited and welcome.
If things are tight, I know the feeling , just come and hang out!
Hope to see you all!

It will be on:
October 11th from 10:00 until 2:00pm

Here are some picture of things I have made already. I will try to get more posted soon.










9 comments:

Stacey said...

I already put it on my calendar! Yeah!!

Madsen Family said...

fun! i put it on my calendar!

Andria said...

It looks like so much fun!! I hope I can make it. You are amazing!!

Don't Blink said...

I am super excited! You are so amazing! I am always excited to see what you create next- I definitely will be there.

Mackenzie said...

I will be there! You are incredibly talented.

Jaimee said...

Liza, My mom just forwarded me your blog I am Chad's cousin Jaimee. I have been the worst at keeping in contact with everyone. I have really enjoyed reading your blog and being able to see what you and Chad have been up to. Your boys are so cute! Its crazy how time flies. Tell Chad I said hi, and if you guys are ever in California please look us up.

Geeda said...

hey liza, im trying to keep up with you! I have a new blog (with kelly's help)
http://campgeedapapa.blogspot.com

jessie lee said...

i'm sorry i've been no help this week, but i do have next saturday off... i hope you doing okay while you're up to your eyeballs in projects.

love you!

Megan said...

I'm going to miss it?! Dang! I will have to pop by sometime soon so I don't miss out! Your stuff is so darling!