Thursday, September 11, 2008

VEGGIE TALES at the State Fair

We went to the fair on Tuesday night to see the Veggie Tales live in concert! It was so much fun. My boys had a blast and Chad and I were just beaming watching them dance and sing along. The only time they took their eyes of the stage was to dance around. We had a great time spending time as a family. It was totally worth the $13.00. Yes, it was only $13.00 for our whole family to get into the fair and go to the concert. (yes, I'm giggling that kind of savings makes me very excited)

O.k. so I think that I have the cutest boys. ALL 3 OF THEM! I love watching Chad with the boys. He gets so happy and emotional like me when we sees the boys get so excited about something.



I love this picture! This is Noah's WOW face. When he gets excited he makes this face and then whispers, WoW! I love this little ball of fire!

So here are my Veggie Tale boys. They were so excited to get hats. They haven't taken them off. Noah took a nap in his yesterday.

We ran into some old friends, the Daniels at the fair. Jaxon hit it off with their little girl Kennedy. They were so cute together.
The boys loved the animals. Jaxon almost got peed on by a cow and Noah wanted nothing to do with the big pig that was trying to get his food. My little chunk could out fight a pig anyday for food!
We had so much fun at the Fair. Thanks for looking, I know there were a ton a pictures of this trip but I did'nt want to leave anything out!

5 comments:

Andria said...

That looks like so much fun!! You do have cute boys! I love that they are matching!!

Stacey said...

I love the pictures! I thought the fair was so fun this year too! We went on free kids day, so our family of seven got in for $12! (adults were children's price) I feel good about that too!!! Your boys are so darling.

Kelly Tillotson said...

wow, liza...your boys are soooooo flippin cute....i love their cool spikey hair :)

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

We had a great time with all your family when your parents were there. I love getting on your blog and seeing your beautiful grow. I loved reading "your tagged" comments. You are an amazing person and we love you all!

Phoebe said...

Is it just me or is Jaxon a mini-Chad?
I love watching our two boys together, too. There is just something about brothers...