Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged

8 Things I am Passionate About:

1. Chad- my sweetheart, best friend and good kisser!
2. Jaxon- my sweet, silly, loving helper
3. Noah- my strong, smart little ball of fire
4. My extended family and friends - all of them
5. The gospel and my Savior
6. Being a better me (which hopefully means being a better mom and wife along the way.)
7. My childrens health and finding all the natural solutions I can.
8. Anything artsy! Making and creating something out of nothing. It's addicting!

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:

1. I love you this much!
2. Shh, Mommy is on the phone with the Doctor/insurance!
3. No Jax, that doesn't have color in it!(We have taken the boys off of all artificial coloring)
4. Your driving my crazy!
5. Do you want me to take a good boy point away?
6. Give me(or your brother or whoever) some space, PLEASE!
7. Where's my loves?
8. YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON'T THROW A FIT!

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die:

1. adopt a multiracial child in need
2. Spend more quality time with all my family.
3. Learn to play the guitar and play the drums!
4. Go on a traveling thrifty treasure hunt with Chad.
5. Take my boys to the MTC to serve faithful, meaning missions.
6. Be the funnest, coolest, craftiest Grandma ever!
7. Go on a mission with Chad.
8. Own my own little handmade home decor and craft cottage!

8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:

1. THE LORD WON'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU CAN'T HANDLE! REALLY!
2.The Lord loves mommy's and he will give me the guidance I need for my children if I am asking and willing to listen to the answer.
3. If you are happy with who you are, and the Lord is too, then who cares what other people think!
4. True serving makes my trials easier.
5. Judge ye not! You never know what someone elses trails are. They may be trying to keep a baby breathing or heading to the hospital just like you are.
6. To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up!
7. You're gonna miss this.(I love that song) Even the things that drive me a little batty I will miss when they are gone. So, don't take anything for granted, enjoy every moment.
8. Patience is a virtue. I you don't have it, it is O.K. to lock yourself in the closet and take a Mommy moment!

8 Places I Want to Go or See:

1. Ireland
2. Back home (Connecticut) in the fall.
3. Austrialia
4. Prince Edward Island, again.
5. Hawii
6. An Alaskian cruise ( Kristina, I've always wanted to go too!)
7. Disney World
8. Be in the Hill Cumorah Pageant again, but with my family when they are older. (Megan, it is an amazing experience and a great testimony builder for the youth. You should make sure you do it!)

8 Things I Currently Want or Need:

1. A paint sprayer- for crafting purposes.
2. A whole week of peace and quite to create things.
3. To be free of medical debt ( slowly but surely coming along)
4. To continue on the path to becoming a healthier family.
5. To lose 10-20 more pounds. ( I finally budged the scale and have lost 30 so far!!!!!)
6. To be able to walk and run with my kids and grand kids when I'm old. A.K.A to have better hips and knees that don't hurt.
7. A finished basement.
8. A whole new wardrobe. I know its petty but I want clothes that are cute and fit me right.

8 People I Tag:

I don't know who's been done and who has'nt so bear with me.

1. Tori
2. Ramee
3. Lindsay
4. Tammy
5. Hillary
6.Melissa
7. Kelly Tillitson
8. Amanda

I took me along time to do, so plan on it taking a little bit. There you were warned!:)

7 comments:

Andria said...

Thank you so much for sharing those thoughts! You are an amazing person and an inspiring mom.

Stacey said...

I love your answers. I think you are so awesome.

Twigs & Twine Designs said...

Thank you guys for loving me. I'm grateful for sweet friends.

Wendy said...

I love love the pictures of your little blonde hair boys in their matching shirts. They are so cute. And missy you look great too, I was wondering what looked different about you, love the new short hair too. You are such a talented lady and I am so glad to know you. You are a wonderful mom and I can tell you love those two little boys so much. You are one of those people that is just naturally beautiful on one inside and out.

Wendy said...

ok I just reread what I wrote and it suppose to be: on the inside and out.

Twigs & Twine Designs said...

Thank you Wendy, I really needed to here that today.

Mama said...

All I can say is AMEN to your "8 Things I Have Learned From My Past." You have amazing perspective, thoughtfulness, love, strength and faith. You are quite an example; always have been since you were young. Luv, Jen (Starr) Brady