Monday, November 10, 2008

Upcoming Craft class

Craft and Decor Classes
taught by: Liza Burdette

O.K. girls, so here is another class. I thought that this one would make a great Christmas present. I have a lot of people interested in doing them for grandparents gifts.




When
:
Friday Nov. 21st @ 7:00pm
and
Saturday Nov. 22nd @ 10:00am


Cost: $20.00

The class is on a first come first serve basis. I had so many of you say that you were interested so I have set a side to dates. I know that the holidays are crazy so let me now what day works better. All paper will be precut and this is a project that will be finished and ready to go in a gift bag when you leave. You will need to bring a 5x7 horizontal black and white picture.
The light and all supplies included. But the light bulb is not included.
It is a 30watt 110-120volt light bulb. I will have a sample so you can see what they look like.

Email me to sign up or with questions.
Twigsandtwinedesigns@gmail.com


Thanks, I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season and that maybe this is a gift idea that will work for you.

3 comments:

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Hey I need to get you the check for the window thing for my mom. I love your head board out of the old doors that is so cute. where did you find the old doors?

The Downey Family said...

Liza, Hey how are you? I haven't talked to you forever. I loved so much seeing your cute little family. I love that you have two boys, that means you survived another pregnancy. I just remember how miserable you were with your first. You are such an amazing person. I love that I found your blog so I can check out all your creative craft ideas. You were always to talented that way. You guys look so happy!!

Kelly Tillotson said...

thanks soooooooo much liza for the boxes, monkey cards....everything! you are so sweet! i really think my mother-in-law is going to love the stacked-box frames. mine didn't come out quite as nice as yours, but i think it looks pretty good. I just wish I could find some more boxes like that around here...because now I want one for my place! Thanks again, I am sooooooooooooooooo grateful to have you and jessie as my go-to girls and inspiration :) hope you have a great christmas!
love,
kelly