Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween night




Halloween night started off nice with a little chill but as the night went on the rains came down.


The boys loved trick or treating. Noah was so good at using his manners. Every time he was given a candy he was the first to say thank you. That makes me a proud mama. Since the kids can't have artificial coloring we had to trade them candy. Jaxon did great. We had wonderful and thoughtful friends who knew my kids could not eat certain candy so they got stickers and BIG chocolate bars. It was so sweet. Thanks guys for being such thoughtful neighbors and friends.


Jaxon and Jake are little buds. They are so cute together.My little boy is all grown up. Check out our neighbors pumpkins. The kids loved it.

BATMAN and BATGIRL. These to are never apart. They love to play batman all the time. Jaxon and Kate are such good friends.

Every Halloween we have a tradition of going to Pleasant Grove to our good friends house. It is actually in the neighborhood where Chad and I met. The Thayer family is like a second family for me. I lived with them for a while when I went to school. We go there every Halloween. Jaxon and Noah love it. They love to go play at Chelseas house. (Actually Chelsea is grown and married and no longer lives there, but to Jax it is Chelseas house.) I love the spending time with them and the warm home feeling that comes with it. Thank you guys! We loved Halloween!

1 comment:

Kristin Jones said...

Liza, It's great to see such darling pictures of your family. Hope you are all doing well!!