Wednesday, May 14, 2008

UP COMING CRAFT CLASS




Craft and Decor Classes
taught by: Liza Burdette

O.K. girls, so here is another class. I thought that with Father's Day being just around the corner I would make something for my hubbys office, and this is what was created. The quote can be changed from Father to Grandpa or Papa. Come have fun, have a treat, get away and get a gift made for your hubby or Dad.

When: May 31st @ 10:30

Cost: $11.00

The class is on a first come first serve basis. All paper will be precut and this is a project that will be finished and ready to go in a gift bag when you leave. You will need to bring a 3 1/2 in. X 3 1/2 in. picture.
I can help you print and resize pictures if needed.

Email me to sign up or with questions.
Twigsandtwinedesigns@gmail.com

For those interested and not living in my Utah area you can email me and I can make a kit that you can put together on your own. Thanks, I hope that you have a day filled with laughter.
Those are some of my favorites.

4 comments:

themainebabyslings said...

I'm so jealous i wish i lived closer so i could participate in your class. One of these days i'm going to fly you out here to the east coast to do one. I hope your class goes well! Love ya!

jessie lee said...

that puffy textured ribbon is too cute, i love it! i need to have kelly look at this, i bet she'd want to get a kit. i need to be calling you, not commenting on your blog, so, i'm putting the laptop down! love you!

Madsen Family said...

I love that you have this now!

Melanie said...

Hi beautiful. I miss you and Chad and the boys. Can't wait to see you again. You are so talented! I am going to tell Rachael and Ryan's wife Brandi to sign up for your class. Wish I could....but California is just to long of a commute! Say hi to Chad for me.

Auntie Melanie