Monday, May 5, 2008

Here is our wall of pictures. I love photos.


This was one of Chad's birthday presents awhile ago.
That picture sums us up.
Goofing off like always. I love it.

I made this huge canvas for Chad for Christmas we all love it.
It came out better then I thought it would.
It takes up a whole wall in our house.


This is not a great picture but it shows one of my black shelves that I love.
It holds all of my willow tree statues.

This is a bad picture too sorry.
This is one of my pride and joys, besides my family of course.
I absolutely love old windows.
I have a ton around our house.

Here are some of the projects that I have done for past craft classes

1 comment:

Kelly Tillotson said...

liza,
i know jessie probably tells you how crazy i am about everything you do---i swear, i must be your number "craft fan". everything you make is beautiful!