Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Here is a little gift the boys and I made for Mother's Day saying, "Thanks for helping us grow"

Happy Mother's Day! To all of you who don't know already, I have the best Mom ever. She is a terrific example of everything a mother should be. She amazes me. She was a great mother to have growing up and still continues to be one of my best friends. I am so grateful for her unconditional love and support from miles away. I couldn't have asked for a better Mom -maybe not such an over achiever:)- and an even better Geeda ( that is the word for Grandma in our family). My boys adore her. I hope that when I continue to grow up I can emulate some of her amazing qualities.
I also have been blessed with wonderful grandmothers, a Helen, aunts, a mother-in law, a sister- in law , supportive girl friends and awesome sisters who I am so grateful for. I am so lucky to be surrounded, whether close or miles away by such strong and loving women. I hope that you feel the joy I have felt today. Have a great Mother's Day!

2 comments:

jessie lee said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mommys! I love the way you put pattern printed paper on the handle of the bucket. The blog is looking great, I love the photo of your headboard, it is one of my favorite things in your house. Love You!!

pms said...

LIZA!

That wonderful mom of yours told me last night (at a Stake activity) about your new blog and what you are doing on etsy. I LOVE it! I really, really, like that headboard. We have very similar tastes. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing more on your blog. Email me, and I will "grant you access" to ours. pmsiebers@comcast.net