Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring/ Mother's Day Class


Craft and Decor Classes
taught by: Liza Burdette

Spring/Mother's Day Project

Mother's day is coming fast and I have had a lot of interest in doing a project for the upcoming event.

So here is my latest creation. They are a fun little project that is great for all different occasions. This project would make a great baby shower gift, birthday gift ( great for a little girls room), mother's day gift, just because it is spring gift, and wedding shower gift. Oh, and I recently made one for a wedding gift and used the picture from there wedding announcement. They loved it.




When
:

Saturday May 2nd @ 10:00am


Cost: $13.50

The class is on a first come first serve basis. I only have 10 spots available.
All paper will be precut and this is a project that will be finished and ready to go in a gift bag when you leave. You will need to bring a 3 1/2in X 3 1/2in picture. Mine is in sepia. We will cut it into the circle in class. This plaque is free standing. It fits great on a desk, shelf or anywhere.

Email me to sign up or with questions.
Twigsandtwinedesigns@gmail.com

For those who will not be able to attend the class but are still interested I will be posting them on my Etsy site as a custom order purchase soon.
Twigsandtwine.esty.com
(There is nothing on there right now but I will be working on getting things posted SOON.)





Thanks, I hope that you are all enjoying spring and hopefully more warm weather to come.And hope that maybe this is a gift idea that will work for you.

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

When are you coming to CA to teach some of your awesome classes??? I love seeing all of your stuff you are so creative and talented.

Twigs & Twine Designs said...

Thank you Jaimee. Your so sweet. I'm glad you enjoy my things.

Kelly Tillotson said...

thats soooo pretty! is the flower piece any kind of fake flower or is it a special flatter kind for scrapbooking?

Melanie said...

How did the class go? You are talented, girl! Say hi to your 3 men and give them all a hug.