Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Holy Cow Batman it's Jaxon"



BATMAN, BATMAN everything is Batman lately. Jaxon loves superheros. Right now everything is Batman. Noah loves everything Jax loves and so our little (or not so little) Noah even with his speech issues can say "Batman".( The speech therapist was shocked).
Jax turned 4 in May and of course we had to have a batman party. Jaxon kept on asking if Batman could come to his party so I got online every costume was almost $90.00 to rent or $120.00 to buy. So I went to buy some other CHEAP party stuff and come across a Batman suit for $30.00 with free shipping. So we surprised Jax and Batman came to his party. He was totally scared until I told him it was our good friend Brady who is also our Bishop. Then he started talking about going to fight all the bad guys. All the kids had a great time.

So the next day we went to church and Jaxon sees the Bishop and then asks me" Mommy, is the Bishop going to be Batman at church?" I said no of course and he came back with " Why Mom Jesus doesn't want the bad guys in the church." I was speechless! I love that child!

I love living with my bat boys! Hope you have a happy day!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are such a fun mom! I love the pictures, and I'd love to see Bishop Pitcher wear the batman outfit to church....at least during Sunday school! :)

Andria said...

I am so glad you are blogging too!!! You are so creative and fun. I am excited to watch the fun things you do. Also I would love to do the craft class you offer if there is any room!!!